“As far as an actress goes as a contrast, when you get to person- Amy, who you can goof around, have a fun with and then she brings this wonderfully powerful yet soft character, she is obviously superwoman in a societal sense.” Henry Cavill on Amy Adams
Collegehumors’ new video is on point as always
THIS IS SO RAW
Me (located in Iceland) and my friend (located in New Zealand) made the biggest sandwich of all time.
Nude Portraits series by photographer Trevor Christensen
This is my new favorite thing
You wouldn’t have imagined it; a perfect family, a perfect job… and everything falls apart of all sudden. Your father is dead, you don’t know where your family is, people you didn’t know existed are looking for you, asking for something you don’t have idea of, and you realize you have lived within a lie, partly. You’re desperate, frustrated, angry… you’re afraid. But you have to be strong, you have to enter this game, for you and for your family’s safety. - A little note to Will Shaw.
Henry Cavill in The Cold Light of Day (2012)
- Talk about the first ship you ever had.
- Talk about three of the most important ships throughout your life.
- What’s your current OTP?
- What’s your current NOTP?
- Do you have any poly ships?
- How do you feel about love triangles?
- How do you feel about RPF?
- Have you ever shipped yourself with a character?
- Do you have many ships that never got together at all?
- Do you ship any characters that have never met?
- Talk about your favorite first kiss.
- Have you ever been disappointed when your ship finally got together?
- Has a ship ever broken your heart?
- How do you feel about will they/won’t they?
- Have you ever “shipped at first sight”?
- Talk about a ship you initially disliked.
- Talk about a pairing you’ve stopped shipping romantically.
- Talk about a moment which made you question an entire ship.
- Have you ever shipped something despite yourself?
- Talk about a ship you feel alone in shipping.
- Is there a ship you just don’t get, but have nothing against?
- Which of your ships have the best chemistry?
- Which of your ships deserve better writing?
- Do you mostly ship canon pairings?
- Have you ever shipped a pairing before you even started watching the show/movie simply because of gifs and graphics or similar?
- Have you noticed a pattern in your shipping? Is there a romantic dynamic you’re more drawn to?
- Is there a ship you’ve shipped for most of your life?
- Does shipping come easily to you?
- Do you need to ship something to really enjoy a movie/book/tv show/comic?
- Name a couple of fandoms in which you have no ships.
- Talk about one of your favorite headcanons for a ship you love.
- Share five must-read fics.
- Name your favorite fanartist(s).
- Share your favorite fanmix for your OTP.
- Recommend 1-5 shipper blogs.
- Do you create fanmixes/gif sets/fanart/fic/fanvids and so on for you ships?
- Do you have a favorite trope and/or AU for your OTP?
- Do you like and use ship names?
- Is there a fictional relationship you’d really want for yourself?
- If you could change one thing about your OTP, what would that be?
I think my boyfriend’s every so dreamy. I wonder what our wedding’s gonna be like.
"How Not To React When Your Son Is Gay"
My heart breaks while watching this video. If you’re reading this and need support, please contact The Trevor Project. They are the leading national organization for crisis & suicide prevention - they are there to talk, 24/7 - confidential and free.
SAM: The terms were that the loser, which would be you, would do anything, and I quote, “anything,” that the winner, which would be me, wanted, correct?
PATRICK: Yes. That — that — those were the rules. So what is it? What do you want?
SAM: Um, I…want… you… to shave.